Ordering an Official Transcript
1. Login to your BlueView account using your Drake student ID and password.
1. On the BlueView home page, click on “Student Services” tab.
1. On the Student Services tab, click on “order a transcript”
You will be forwarded to a secure channel called “Student Self-service Site”. On this page you can access enrollment information, student loan deferment notification, proof of enrollment and order/track transcript.
1. Choose between “Current enrollment” and “All enrollments” for your desired transcript.
2. Click on “order or track a transcript”.
On this page, please read the mentioned instructions from the Office of Student Records. On the right side of the page you can track the transcripts you have already ordered.
At the bottom of the page click on “order a transcript”.
1. Enter your personal information according to instructions provided. Click “next” when you are done.
1. Fill out recipient information and delivery options. Click “next” when you are done.
- Review your order carefully since you won’t be able to make any changes after clicking “next” on the order review page. On the next page enter your payment method for the transcript to finalize the order.