Changing Your Password
If you are an incoming student, your default password has been set to your birthdate in the following format: MmmDDYYYY! (example: Jan011997!).
1. Go to the Password Website
To begin this process you can:
- Click Change Your Drake Password on the blueView login screen.
- Type password.drake.edu into your web browser's address bar. (Note that there is not www. in the address)
4. Enter your Current Password
1. Enter your Current Password
5. Enter your New Password
6. Password Acceptance
7. Password Update Progress Bar
8. Syncing with Other Devices
9. Email Notification
You will receive an email at your Drake email address letting you know you have successfully changed your password.